St. Thomas Aquinas Program
St. Thomas Aquinas Program Overview
The St. Thomas Aquinas Program is a key program at The Madeleine Choir School. The students enrolled in the St. Thomas Aquinas Program will focus on three areas of engagement throughout the school year:
- Service to The Cathedral of the Madeleine
- Enhanced Academic Experience
- Artistic Expression.
Students enhance the life of The Cathedral of the Madeleine through altar serving, lectoring, and ushering. Throughout the school year, St. Thomas Aquinas students will engage in learning opportunities grounded in science, engineering, and visual arts.
St. Thomas Aquinas scholars will...
- Provide service and support to our Cathedral and school community
- Engage in meaningful investigations in science and engineering
- Demonstrate effort, creativity, and skill in multiple areas in the field of fine arts
- Engage and represent the school at local competitions or showcases
Course-Specific Grading details will be provided by course instructors