The Madeleine Choir School Home
2021 Photo Shuffle
Would your child thrive at The Madeleine Choir School? We think so! Click the headline to learn more...
Principal Randazzo and Pastoral Administrator, Mr. Glenn review school-wide data, progress updates and share the 2020-21 school goals virtually with parents.
Five Mondays at 630 PM: 22 February, 1 March, 8 March, 15 March and 22 March. Led by Cathedral parishioners and MCS Community members, Dr. Brandon Peterson and Mr. Gregory Glenn. All are welcome! Click the headline to register today!
A letter from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops combatting racism. Click the headline for a link to the letter.
At a Glance
- 42% of all MCS students at MCS receive tuition assistance
- 87% of MCS middle school students are enrolled in Honors level courses
- 82% of MCS faculty have advanced degrees
- 12:1 Student/Teacher Ratio in Pre-K through First Grade
- 25:1 Student/Teacher Ratio in Second through Eighth Grade
- 10,000+ Student Community Service Hours Annually