The Madeleine Choir School Home
Class of 2021
Roisin Khor-Brogan and Lucy Starks partnered to produce an award-winning documentary short film. This year, despite the unique challenges brought about by COVID-19, more than 2,300 students across the country participated in C-SPAN's annual StudentCam documentary competition. Click the headline to watch...
Would your child thrive at The Madeleine Choir School? We think so! Click the headline to learn more...
Click the headline to learn more...
At a Glance
- 42% of all MCS students at MCS receive tuition assistance
- 87% of MCS middle school students are enrolled in Honors level courses
- 82% of MCS faculty have advanced degrees
- 12:1 Student/Teacher Ratio in Pre-K through First Grade
- 25:1 Student/Teacher Ratio in Second through Eighth Grade
- 10,000+ Student Community Service Hours Annually